Here at Roseville Cinemas we have years of proven success with Charity, Corporate, Community and Family functions. No matter what your function requirements, we can facilitate your every need.
Generally, group functions are held on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday. We suggest food/beverages followed by a film.
Please take note of the following:
- Foyer space, trestle tables, table cloths, hot water urns and microphone are provided free of charge.
- We can provide the tea/coffee at a surcharge of $1.50 per head.
- If you are providing your own tea/coffee soft drink or juice please take into account cups, spoons, sugar, milk etc. Disposable cups are recommended.
- Deliveries can occur during the day. Setting up for the function may only start 1 hour prior to the functions the foyer has multiple uses.
- A member of our staff could assist in serving your guests food/beverages, but an extra surcharge of $90.00 would apply.
- All drinks need to be served from the Bar.
- The Lounge and Candy Bar need to be left in a clean and tidy state prior to the commencement of the film. If this is not done satisfactorily a percentage of the bond will not be refunded.
- All rubbish must be removed prior to the film.
- No food or drinks from the function to be taken into the Cinema.
To make any enquires please complete the following enquiry form or phone 9416 8555 during business hours.